NAFTA negotiators said they “successfully completed” Round 4 of their discussions… adding that talks will be extended past the end-2107 deadline (odd definition of success?). Nevertheless, this seems to have appeased the FX markets as both the peso and loonia are spiking..
*NAFTA NEGOTIATORS SAY THEY SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED ROUND 4
- *NAFTA MINISTERS SAY MEXICO TO HOST ROUND 5 NOVEMBER 17-21
- *NAFTA MINISTERS EXTEND PERIOD BETWEEN ROUND 4 AND ROUND 5
- *NAFTA MINISTERS SAY NEW PROPOSALS HAVE CREATED CHALLENGES, GAPS
- *FREELAND: NAFTA HAS BEEN GOOD FOR MILLIONS IN ALL THREE NATIONS
- *NAFTA MINISTERS SAY MORE ROUNDS TO BE SCHEDULED THROUGH Q1 2018
And the dollar is being sold…
The post Peso, Loonie Spike After NAFTA Discussions End With “Success”… Delay Until 2018 appeared first on crude-oil.news.
The post Peso, Loonie Spike After NAFTA Discussions End With “Success”… Delay Until 2018 appeared first on aroundworld24.com.